BABY SLEEP BASICS (0 – 3 mo)
This live online class is designed for families who are expecting and/or have a baby 0-3 months old.
In this class, you will learn how sleep develops in babies and what to expect during the first 6 months. You will get lots of practical information and helpful tips and tricks you can use at every stage.
By the end of the class, you will have a clear roadmap of what to expect and what to focus on each month, giving you the tools to lay a healthy sleep foundation for your baby and encourage better sleep from the start!
Also included with the class fee is a 30 minutes phone call ($60 value).
You will learn:
- Basics of sleep science – understanding how sleep works helps us get more of it!
- Sleep environment and safety
- Overall sleep development and important stages
- Sleep development by month: what to expect & focus on every month - and what not to worry about!
6:30 - 8 pm PST on ZOOM - In Collaboration with Portland Doula Love
Class Fee: $50 per family
5 STEPS FOR BETTER SLEEP (4 mo – 3 yr old)
This live online class is designed for families with kiddos 4 month -3 years old.
Are you struggling with short naps, hard bedtimes or night wakings? Are you unsure where to start?
Then this class is for you.
I will share with you my 5 steps I use all the time to help transform kiddo’s sleep (and yours too!). For each step, we will discuss what we are looking for and why. Then, based on your own situation at home, we will come up with specific and practical strategies and tools you can use to master each step.
You will leave with specific strategies you can start implementing right away so you can start sleeping better!
What you can expect: I believe that sleep can look different for different families, and no single solution fits everyone. I am committed to helping families achieve their specific sleep goals using tools and strategies that fit their unique situation, their child and their parenting style. My approach is gentle, breastfeeding-friendly, attachment-friendly and developmentally appropriate.
You will learn about:
- Basics of sleep science
- Key elements of a sleep environment
- How to create an effective bedtime routine
- Typical schedules and average sleep needs by age
- Importance of daytime sleep
- Sleep coaching: choosing the right approach for your family (including gradual, gentle approaches)
- Common mistakes to avoid
- LOTS of practical tips and tricks
You will leave with specific strategies you can start implementing right away!
Sun 10-11:30 am PST - on ZOOM
2021 dates to be announced soon.
Class Fee: $50 per family