I believe in the power of sleep and in the magic that happens when families are well rested. If you are tired - and tired of it - let’s work together and teach your kiddo(s) to become confident and independent sleepers. Choose from the options below and let's get your family more sleep!
Baby Sleep Basics Online Class
This live online class is for families who are expecting and/or have babies who are 0-3 month old.
In this class, we will discuss how sleep develops and what to expect in the first few months. We'll cover lots of practical information, realistic expectations and tips and tricks you can use at every stage.
By the end of class, you will have a clear roadmap of what to expect and what to focus on each month, giving you the knowledge and the tools to lay a healthy sleep foundation for your baby and encourage better sleep from the start!
Right Start Package
Perfect for families with babies between 0-3 months old.
While it is too early to do formal sleep coaching, there are many things we can do to set your family up for healthy sleep from the start. Newborn sleep is confusing, challenging and ever changing!
Together we will figure out how to help your baby sleep while maximizing your own sleep. We will cover:
- Understanding your baby's sleep need and rhythm
- Creating a safe sleep-friendly environment
- Creating bedtime and naptime routines
- Understanding sleep expectations and goals month-by-month
- Developing coping strategies specific to your family to maximize your sleep as a parent
- Various tricks and tips so you can fully enjoy those first few months!
- All techniques are attachment-friendly, breastfeeding-friendly and developmentally appropriate.
This package includes:
- (1) 60-min consultation via Zoom or by phone
- (2) 20-min follow-up phone calls to be used within 30 days of the consultation
In-person consultation (home or location of your choice) within 20-mile radius of 97219 zip code.
Past clients - if a new issue comes up, we can schedule a one-time phone consultation.
Have more than one non sleeper? Twin or not, let me know and we'll get everyone sleeping!
If we've worked together before and you need additional support for the same child or a sibling, ask for the "Loyal Families" discount on sleep packages.
I offer services in both English and French (services disponibles en français).